26.11.2008

...necklaces in my book



These are the necklaces in my book, "Perlnaofe-Glasperlenschmuck mit Nadelocchi", means "needle tatted glassbead jewelry".

You find in the book the pattern for the 10 necklaces, 4 christmas-pendants, 1 heart-pendant and the training cours of needle tatting from the very begining up to splitring and carre, and my technique "Perlnaofe", how to put the beads into needle tatting. With many pictures and descriptions, written in german. I am working  on a translation, but what a peety,... I have only a few time.
The beading techniques are discribed for needle tatters, but they are also transferable to shuttle tatting!
And my pattern are a source of inspiration for making jewelry with tatting, but please refer to my book as inspiration! Thank you.

You can buy the book here at Barbara Fay's shop

Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations on your book! It looks very nice.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your book looks beautiful! Sounds like it is a very good resource for needle tatters. Good luck with your sales!

    AntwortenLöschen

Magst du mir einen netten Kommentar schreiben, danke, ich freu mich drauf!
Would you love to write a nice comment for me, thank you, I am looking forward to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...